Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Day 73:Busy Bee

Too many things going on at work. But I am on plan.

Taking food to conference? not taking food to conference?

UGggghhh!! I really do want to bring at least 2 days worth of food (except meal 1s) on my flight. (Will carry my scale as well..) its just that, if the immigration denies it, I am ok to leave the food there.. Its that just cant afford the hassle of being delayed. I am on tight timelines from landing to the conference.. 40 minutes to be exact.. if I get delayed just a bit, I may miss the opening of the conference.. not good.. :/

Should I just wing it? Stay close to Cohens food? :(

I can do this! I can do this! I can MFing do this!!!!!!!!!

All meals intact, vitamins, crackers and fruits taken. 2 DCs

Day 73, DV free..



No comments:

Post a Comment