Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 86: Snowballin..

I have fully fallen off the bus.. Fully bruised..

On top of that, Im in a shitty place right now.. I am so sad that sleeping it over and over again doesnt help. When you lose your bestfriend for a reason uncomprehensible to majority of the citizens of this earth.. but still you cannot do anything about it.. is shattering..

I have given in to emotional eating.. and a major one.. a teary emotional eating weekend.. and ofcourse I gained.

I am so busy though that I have no time to think about and feel it, until I reach my place..

This is no excuse though. I still want to finish this..

My France trip is this weekend, but my trip back home is cancelled. Thats how busy work is. I really cannot make room for it.. or my office cannot make room for it..

:'(

All meals taken on time, fruits and vitamins too. A few crackers.. no DC..

Day 86, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment