Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

ADay 1 & 2: IM BACK!

and with a vengeance!

After weeks of travelling, eating, stress eating, lack of sleep, work stress, being lenient, and being lazy, Im glad to say that today is my second day back on plan and Im doing good. Man! it was difficult on my 1st day (yesterday), I had a tough detox day but I survived, and without fruit!


Milka gone in 1 week, with a
few manner wafers in between
I have succumbed to all the junk.. mainly chocolates -->I have murdered my loot bag, ate ALL the Milka chocolates I bought from Vienna in a span of 1 week (see pic).

While travelling, I ate as I felt like - when hungry and walked tons!! But still I ate chocolates and desserts like no there is no tomorrow.. Had a total of 2 glasses of wine in France (out of the 5days)

Its now (truly) proven that I can control my food: food types and portions and that I can stay away from alcohol, but chocolates... khalas.. I need to find a way to control this, because chucking it out totally is not a good way to go, I will end up bingeing which is not good for me in the long run

 I planned to be on EP since last week, but it was difficult to start once you have fallen off the bus.. VERY difficult. Been on and off the EP since 14 May-08 June.

So for those ppl who are still on the Cohen clean path, please oh please do not attempt to try to deviate, as there is a HUGE possibility that it can snowball from there.

I'm going to start a new daily temptions list, as I can see a few of them coming up. I've started my new loot bag :D

If you are wondering how did my 3wk off plan with a couple of choccie binge here and there affected me:

Clothes size: still fits me, but those that were loose are now fitting well
Weight: from 63kg to 68kg (2days ago) :-O I weighed today and I think the scale showed me 66.7kg

But Im glad Day 2 is done and conquered.

ADay 1: all meals taken on time, 1 vitamin, no DC, no fruit, and crackers. DV Free
ADay 2: all meals taken on time, 2 vitamins, 2 DCs, 1 fruit, and crackers. DV Free

*Still trying to figure out what to call this 2nd round.. so for now Im sticking to ADay # (just having the A day reminds of the movie A Team or Easy A :P )

No comments:

Post a Comment