Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

ADay 3: :(

After 2 days of being good.. I've fallen today.

Had my breakfast as usual

Then by noon time, the cakes came in.. Everyone is saying, "have a piece.. have a piece.." I kept saying no.. but by the time the brought in the ice cream cake.. found myself reaching for a piece and the celebrant was more than happy to give me a good slice.

:'( I am so dissapointed at myself.

And i felt the pinch in my waist straight away.. jeez..

Why is it so difficult to start again!?!??!?!!? shit!

Day of Doom.. and its just noon. Will update this post later on how my day went, I plan to eat my Cohen meals as if nothing happened..

Update: Im so pissed at myself, I didnt have lunch.. just munched on some more choccies..

And in the evening.. i ordered Katsudon from Sumo.. ate it while watching Friends..

destructive habits starting to show up....

ADay 3, Not DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment