Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

ADay 4: The Day After & My New Chucks :D

So I woke up - 67.7 kgs..

Jeez.. I need my willpower and resolve back.. like as in NOW!

I still look ok.. but my skinny jeans are now fitting me well.. it was loose on me when I was at 63kgs.

I think I just need the 1st 3 days to be clean, and after that Im good..

This is the 1st short term goal: 3 days Cohen Clean

2nd short term goal: reach 63kgs again!

Had a green apple smoothie in the morning, couldnt be bothered to cook brekkie. My meals for today were yesterday's meals which I kept in the office fridge..

There's a big brands sale near my office and I went to check it out (which I have avoided for the past few years :D) and got my first pair of Chuck Taylors!! ever! hehehe I love it.. 139 AED (USD 38) and a bronzer and lipstick (french brand, total USD 17) and that was that.. It was a sprint of  shop and Im glad that it was, otherwise I would have bought even more.. whew..

ADay4, DV Free

No comments:

Post a Comment