Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

ADay 5-8: Struggling

OMG.. Im struggling really hard with the detox.. the chocolate detox.. :(

Im stuck around 67-68kgs

on ADay5-7, I am good during the day and terrible in the evening. I usually end up eating chocolates alone! Well, I had Sumo delivered again on ADay5, and KFC on ADay6 and ADay 7, I had eaten a pumpkin risotto which was yum, and had a Chi-Chi drink which was wow and whew! :D

What I realized about this struggle is that it was caused by the feeling of deprivation. Its not a mind blowing discovery but more of a realistic one. "Oh.. I have to eat this <enter junk name> as much as I want now because tomorrow I will start the strict regime again", which in turn builds on the addiction and therefore making the detox process tougher. AND I can eat A LOT of chocolates until I feel sick..

Despite the realization, I still am struggling with my Day1 for 2wks. There were days when I am Cohen clean, only to break down on the next day.

ADay 7 was a clean day, but the amount of control I had to exert in the evening.. OMG..I was really itching to call for chocolates.. I mean I was really really craving that I felt that I was suffering.. Talk about withdrawal symptoms.. Which carried on ADay 8.

ADay 8 was full on chocolate cravings.. You cannot imagine! and by 6pm, I gave in. Plus I didnt have dinner packed that day and forgot that it was the Germany vs Portugal match which I watched with colleagues at a pub. So I ended up eating outside, having a normal coke (no diet or zero DC available) :(

Im not giving up though.. I will still keep on trying.. I know its a mind over matter thing.. and nobody can help me do this but myself.. I just need to pull my shit together..

Busy at work as hell..

No comments:

Post a Comment