Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Day 68: Between a Smile and Scowl =Smowl? :D

Woke up: - 400gms (600gms more to lose from the binge experiment)

Im wearing a really nice get up today.. Im so happy with it.. I got a lot of compliments as well.. Whenever Im in the pantry getting water or coffee, and a colleague is there, there is always a compliment on my weight loss.. tee hee.. happy me..

My bestie came for a while to have coffee with me. We are excited about our Vienna trip next week.. while her birthday is this weekend.. All arrangements done too..

Good times :)

But.. Hmpf!

I know I have no reason to scowl today, except for the fact that I can taste the temporary filling on my tooth, that I am taking the antibiotics + pain killers, and that my question to the consultant was answered like this (after asking abt the anesthesia, antibiotics and pain killer effects):

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please continue to follow your eating plan ? this will result in the best possible progress.

We wish you a speedy recovery!

Regards

The 1st Personal Diet Team

I scoff..

Tonight was our hosted night for the Maifest and I didnt have my last meal with me. I went for yoga and then bought myself some greek yogurt and ate it with a pear. Gladly, with the DCs and water, I lasted through the evening.

The maifest was sooo much fun, the tent is almost packed on a Wednesday and guests were all merry, drunk and bright :D dancing on benches on famous German and Austrian music :)

All meals taken on time, vitamins, fruits and crackers too. 3DCs..

Day 67, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment