Search This Blog

Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 65: Post Experiment

I am still feeling the repercussions of my Binge experiment.

Woke up: +2kgs total of 3kgs ---> will be weighing daily until I get rid of these 3kgs. Afterwards, I will only update when I order refeed at 59kgs..

Tummy: Bloated, cramping and gassy ---> all througout the day.. I did poop well today though.. so that helped with the cramping (sorry, too much info)

I got up today with the same determination to continue on the plan DV free. Somehow, I even felt recharged after it. Ready to face the next few weeks.

The weight gained was the risk I took to be able to do what I did. I have no qualms, no regrets about it.

This body fat, has nowhere to go but out of me. I will see through it.

Anyhoo, I had a meeting today wherein this guy, had bought me lunch from costa - chicken salad and a muffin. Good thing is it came packed so I told him I will have it after our meeting. The choco muffin looked so tempting and gooey. Right after the meeting, I called my friend and asked her if she wanted my lunch.. She took it..

Whew.

I had beef patties for lunch today! I had the beef minced at the butchers. But I feel like the quantity is actually more than what it is showing on the scales? Weird. I mixed it with grated zucchini, garlic, onion, and green bell pepper and made them into patties! The remaining veg was cabbage and mushroom as sides..

Today is our Staff Meet - Spidey 2 4D X movie and dinner -- skipped the popcorn and dinner. I had my CD meal and DC during dinner..

All meals intact, vitamins, 4 crackers, 1 fruit (all from orig EP), and 3 DCs taken today

Day 65, DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment