Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2014

Day 69: Dangerously Hungry

Woke up: -500gms (100gms left to lose to get back to my weight before the binge experiment)

From today until Day 73, I will not weigh myself. I will just note my weight before I go for my duty trip which will call for eating off plan.

I had my breakfast at 8am and by the time I reached the office I was already hungry? Could it be because I had Meal 1 for dinner yesterday and Meal 1 for breakfast today? By 10:45, I have eaten 2 medium peaches! I was so hungry??!

By 4pm, im done with my crackers. I had 1 meal left to last me until bedtime.. and its Thursday! being the start of the weekend, it always ends at 2 or 3am!!

I was dangerously hungry all throughout the day!!! I cant think of anything but food!! I tried to keep myself busy by visiting one of the biggest travel exhibitions in the country for 3hrs.. It didnt help, because each and every stall is over flowing with canapes, bagels, chocolates and desserts!

I dont think this is craving.. this is hunger, I can feel it in my gut, my tummy. I am not thinking of a specific food but the hunger feels like originating from my midsection..

I told my consultant about this. Lets see what will they reply.

Could I be detoxing 5days later? Is it all in my head?

Decided to answer the 2nd question by not giving in to the hunger.. I have 1 meal left. No crackers, no fruits with me. I could have easily gone down to the grocery and bought bisquits.

I gritted my teeth and drank water.

I drove towards the dentist with a grumbling tummy. I was literally gripping the steering wheel when a hunger pang comes over. I was hoping the dentist session will dissipate my hunger.

It did not. But the painful session helped me to stay off food for a while as I couldnt chew..

"Grumble.. grumble.. grumble.." says my tummy

Had my dinner by 9pm.

"Grumble.."

Today we have another Maifest event, and I am glad to be skipping it due to my dentist appointment..

I cant even begin thinking about tomorrow. Its my bestie's birthday..

I finished with the dentist in pain, 1 nerve is not dry yet, least to say I ended up crying in the chair. Temp filling back on.

I had the extra 5 crackers and my consultant has said to take in this situation, so as to avoid the possibility of deviating. BUT I HAD MORE..  I thought this too shall PASS...but it didnt.. cracker overdose

All meals intact, vitamins, crackers and fruits taken.  2 DCs and lots of water.

Day 69, NOT DV free

"Grumble.. grumble.. grumble.."

No comments:

Post a Comment