Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 66: My Kung Fu Is Strong

Woke up: -2kgs (1 kg more to loose from what was gained during the Binge Experiment)

Alright.. I think Im good.

I have decided to keep having the Provitas in the hope of being able to control myself in having them. I want to harness my self control when it comes to food. FOOD cannot RULE me! I was able to keep up with the crispbread timings for today , but I finished my allowance as early as 3pm.

i have also decided to reduce my fruit intake to 1 a day for as long as I can do it, just having a 2nd fruit when it is really needed..

I am so pepped up after that weekend that I am going to switch up my meals so bad over the next few days that my body will be so confused and has no other option but to lose the last remaining kilos [hopefully] fast!! uff!

hiyaaaaa!!

ok.. that coffee this morning was way too strong i guess :D

By 4pm, I felt hungry even though i was busy.. What could be causing this afternoon hunger that I keep having????? I didnt have my chromium today, but the past few days that i was having it, I dont really notice a difference with my cravings/hunger.. :/

Nothing much to report, well back on EP.. and surprisingly.. no detox?? or maybe not so much for me to notice.. or maybe im so busy to notice.. or maybe the hunger in the afternoon was the detox part??

All meals intact, vitamins, crackers, 1 fruit and 1 DC taken

Day 66, DV free..

No comments:

Post a Comment