Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 82-85: FML!

Im stuck with my weight since I started deviating.. phewft!

Since I binged yesterday evening, I was gassy the whole day!!! :D

Its the weekend and I just cant wait for it to start..

But first things first. FML! I seriously am too busy. I had lunch at almost 5pm coz I didnt notice the time!!! I feel too inclined to deviate. Today, I forgot my colleague and her friends are here for a ski competition and that I agreed to meet with them. I totally forgot it is today (thought it was for tomorrow), and I have another dentist appointment today . Sheesh..

I did not bring my dinner today coz I thought I'll be going to the dentist and then straight home. I dont know if I can wing it without dinner, just crackers, apples and DCs OR if I should order something healthy with my colleagues. This I've noticed is quite difficult for me. I just thought if Im staying late I will eat with them, if I can leave early, I will have dinner at home.

Day 82, DV free.

My weekend was packed.. but not the way I want it to be:

My day 83 started at the beach at 07:30-10:30, massage at 11, and salon appointmet at 1pm. Had a girly time with my friend who is leaving the country for good.

In the late evening, we moved towards the desert with a group of friends, set ourselves up for some meteor shower watching. Stayed and watched from 12mn to 4am, and there was not much to see.. so sleep gone :(

Day 84, overslept til 12noon. This is one of the saddest days of my life. I got my heart broken today by the same person. Its not on purpose, its just one those things that has to happen and definitely hurt.. Quite complicated, but there is no other way. We parted ways at 6am, just in front of the tv.. crying.. laughing.. crying... Sleep gone :(

Day 85, we are on national holiday and I intended to do some work in the office. But I was a vegetable the whole day.. Giving in to self sabotage.. You have no idea how much chocolates I ate the whole day, crying..sleeping.. crying.. shattered.. its all what I ate for the day.. oh! and eggs!

Day 83-85: Not DV free. NOT AT ALL..

No comments:

Post a Comment