Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day 12: Trying to Keep a Positive Attitude

She brings in the same terror as this
woman minus the looks & style and
composed voice. Everyone in the
office avoids her.. :/
Hay this lady, the boss of the person Im temporarily handling the job for is just really a very toxic person! It is warranted that she has a lot on her plate and she will not have patience for errors or delays, I definitely understand that, but still all that negative emotion - raised voice, annoyed look, making everyone hurry, just trickles down to the team. I feel it but I try not to let it get to me, I know Im good (and zoning) so I try not to let her kill my buzz.

In other news, the meat spice yesterday evening didnt seem to have an effect on me this morning (the scale moved down). However, it may still harm me over the next few days.

Day went by, was so busy I got to eat lunch at 4 and reached home 10mins to 9. So I was able to eat my dinner on time.

Day 12: deviation free, 1 fruit under allowance, vits taken
Mood = good
Hunger = none

No comments:

Post a Comment