Search This Blog

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Day 9: Intro to Pole

Hmm I think I did a mistake today, I mixed up my protein and veggie allowances. Meal 2 meat is meal 3 veggies and Meal 3 meat is with Meal 2 veggies.. Yikes! :(( Will see about that tomorrow.

Now about the subject and before you laugh as I am grinning right now, I went for an into to pole dancing today with a friend! :D I have these entertainer buy 1 get 1 vouchers and decided to give it a go.

I have always been curious about this... skill? sport? talent? I just admire them, they are very strong ladies. I have always wanted to do because it looks so challenging. How can it not be?

First, you have to carry your body weight all up and down that pole
Second, you have to be mindful of your form
Third, you have to match this with balance, precision and art
Fourth, you surely require some strong and seasoned muscles in order to perform 1 piece
Not to mention the friction burns!!

Its just amazing.

Anyway, my friend and I are neither of those, we were dying at the end of it :D Scared the hell of hitting our heads or breaking something. But it was surely fun! We are going to be sore tomorrow!!

Today was a perfect day date despite me not eating out. had my fish meals packed. After the pole dancing we went for a massage, and then a movie. Awesome day. Not to mention some unplanned shopping too. I spent way too much.. I was planning on spending nothing :D

In the cinemas, my word, the smell of popcorn was intoxicating. That's not all, they started serving popcorn with Cheetos Jalapeno!! wwaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 'sob'.. I almost gave in to that one. Tarzan was nice. Wee another swinging person!:D

Reached home super tired but happy.

Ah I forgot, good progress on the scale this morning!! whoopee!

Day 9: Deviation free (I hope! I will find out on the scales tomorrow). All allowances taken, vits too
Mood = weeeeee!
Hunger = was ok but that popcorn tested my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment