Search This Blog

Monday, August 8, 2016

Day 11: 10 Day Results

Ah-wooh-hoooh!
After 10 days, I lost exactly 3kgs!! And together with this are the following changes:

- no more bloating (except when I eat asparagus)
- allergies almost gone
- I feel good, could it be that Im in the Zone?
- Sleep is much better -> I have a fit bit HR so it shows me how many times restless and awake I was during the night.. Shows me that I restlessness is less.

So Im good. Yipeee!!

Anyhoo, I overslept today, so I rushed preparing my breakfast and lunch. I was a bit torn between not preparing it and just buying salad at work, but no, I really cant stop this now. So I was 10mins late for work but all is gooood..

I just made sure I reach home on time to make my CD dinner. But I really had to work late so I asked my BF to prepare my dinner, he got it all right, he just added meat spice to my beef! No wonder it was very tasty.. Deviation right there.

Anyhoo.. all is well.. and I do a mini- Chandler dance :D

Day 11: Not deviation free, 1 fruit under allowance, everything taken on time and properly spaced.

Mood = good
Hunger = only while watching Chopped (which we do every night) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment