Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

Day 25: Still suffering

Im writing this so that everyone who ever reads this blog would know:

DEVIATIONS FOR WHATEVER REASON,
WILL COST YOU.
 
DELAY. FRUSTRATION. DISBELIEF.
 
 
I hope its just my upcoming TOM that's causing the freak that's happening every morning as I step on the scale and the combined restless nights (cant sleep properly). This is getting really annoying. Its like, you work hard, be good, and don't see the effect that you expect. Just 1 major slip...
 
So to all the Cohenites out there, be warned. No, really. Its not like the "I know someone who knows someone who experienced this.." that the actual story gets misconstrued. This is for REAL. THE STRUGGLE IS REAL. When Dr. Cohen said that a deviation will cost you a week, that is not an empty threat.
 
Consider this my gift to you.
 
I may say that I have accepted the consequence but it is a bitter pill to swallow, and yet Im still not sorry. I just wish my body will cooperate soon!!!!!
 
Day 25: deviation free, meals taken on time, 1 fruit under allowace. vitamins too
Mood = tame (tamer than yesterday! :D)
Hunger = none. Cravings, yes
 


No comments:

Post a Comment