Search This Blog

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Day 10: Work .. work.. work..

Useful tip :D
Or shall I say werk..werk..werk..werk..? :D Was so busy that I couldn't even eat! Whew! First day on covering up for a colleague, her boss is really tough, but Im not ruffled (yet :D)

Looks like I did swap my meal allowances yesterday as the scales got back at me today.. Hay.. this daily weighing, its outright frustrating!

In other news, today is a good day, Im feeling close to the zone plus my allergies are almost going (I hope!!) without taking the prescribed meds.. So even if my temp boss had been mean to me in the morning, eh... its ok, I don't really take it to heart. Im good. Just that I got to have my breakfast at 10 and then lunch at 4! no snacking in between. Hmm. Maybe I will eat breakfast at home tomorrow and just snack on the fruit on my desk. Im just afraid I will be way too hungry before lunch break.

Went to look for an anniversary present for my bf. We turned two last Friday, but celebrating this coming Friday.. he had to work.. boooo

Day 10: dinner at 10. 2 fruits under allowance, vits taken
Mood =  feeling fine
Hunger = none
Body = Yup, some parts sore from yesterday, got a bruise on my right shin. But Im functioning alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment