Search This Blog

Monday, August 29, 2016

Day 32: Sleep, Food for the Soul, and a Bad Day

Make that sleepy and tired!
I need more sleep! Woke up yesterday and today feeling as if I could sleep more even though I went to bed the same time. I don't feel foggy headed per se but I have a feeling that I would feel much better if I had an extra hour or 2 of sleep. My sleep tracker has been showing me better sleep quality but today I was just feeling super tired!

My official start date was 1 Aug, so Im expecting the official weigh in on the morning of 1st and will get a recommendation for another blood test. Hmmm.. wonder what Wilma (my online consultant) will say about that.

Felt pretty bored today too. Didn't have much to do and I want to read a book instead of eating. There's an absence of hunger too (ref back to my Not Hungry post). Given that, I did a lot of mistakes at work that can make my temp boss explode with anger due to her short temper. But what can she do? Nothing but understand. She at least asked me if everything was ok.

Also, since I was bored, tired, and feeling crap for doing mistakes at work, I immediately craved for something sweet to eat or something good, like bread or chips or ice cream! But of course I did not give in as I recognize this behavior as something that has nothing to do with hunger or the need to feed. Its just what I call 'food for the soul' which I don't need to give in right now. Its not worth it.

My clothes are definitely looser and no longer snug on me. I like :) But thinking that I have at least 14kgs to lose makes me feel like the end is sooo very far away. And I don't know how re-invent my meals, since I only salt and pepper as condiments.

Reached home at 9 so ate my dinner at 9:30. I had to go buy some proteins as I realized I was out. After dinner, watched an episode of Chopped then sat outside to read a bit but I couldn't keep my eyes open and went to bed at 11.


Day 32: deviation free. All allowances taken.
Mood = not so good
Hunger = none. Craving, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment