Search This Blog

Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 8: Fishy Weekend

This is not my plate but it sure does look cute :)

Im experiencing some really slow losses these past few days. Woke up and weighed today and only lost 100gms. Its frustrating, which is why it was advised not to weigh daily. Im comparing my losses now to the previous time, which is like a call for disappointment. I was thinking since its a brand new plan, it would work like the first time around. My cravings are controlled and I dont feel bloated anymore (except when I eat asparagus!)  but looks like its not as fast. 

I've been going through the things in my head as to why Im experiencing these slow losses:

-I know I am within my allowances

- I dont really take the stuff that could be left unnoticed like balsamic, mayo 

- max 2 crackers per meal

- Im always under the recommended fruit allowances. 

- Meal and snack times are spaced accordingly, some days even more

There are just 2 things that I suspect that could be the culprit:

1) Sleep- uneven
2) I drink too much water- 3L is normal for me and I've been extremely thirsty on Day 6 and 7

I decided to take the matters into my own hands and decided to have a fish weekend, only fish meals and watch the water intake. While some people have difficulty getting in 3L, I have to watch it that I dont go overboard.

Woke up early today and went for a jog with the bf (while he works). Did 3kms, 1km of jogging. This time I made sure I had my breakfast with me and vitamins. I was prepared :) The went by the same but in the afternoon while watching the television I felt the cravings come in. I wanted to have something good to munch.

Its a funny thing sometimes. Like, an image of a pappa rotti bun comes into my head, I crave, and I think maybbbbee... then I cut the thought off.... :D The thought process has been like this:

Desire - Thought - Justification - Immediate Rejection

The tilapia meals I prepared for today were enough and delicious so I was good.

Day 8: Deviation free. .5 under fruit allowance. Vits taken
Mood = emotional! :(
Hunger = craving. more than the past days

No comments:

Post a Comment