Search This Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Day 31: After 30 days

Lost 5.5kg in 30 days! I will do my Chandler dance later.

I haven't really measured myself. I have my official 30 days with the online program at the end of the month. So I will measure on the 1st Sept and start things off there.

Im still glad for my weight loss in spite of the difficulties within that 30 days and I just cant wait for the losses that I will incur. I hope this round will not be as frustrating as the last.

Couldn't eat on time (again!) late breakfast, late lunch and late dinner. Maybe I should set this as my normal meal times. Its been like this for almost a month.

Nothing much to report. I think Im over that phase of frustration.

Day 31: deviation free. 1 fruit under allowance.
Mood = good, energized, jumpy like I had too much coffee
Hunger = none. 0.

No comments:

Post a Comment