Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Day 22 -23: Successfully on the Bus

I survived post deviation! Its been a week now that Im on plan (just that my meal timings are off and not ideal) but I was able to successfully manage getting back on the bus (straight) after my deviation.
 
I've been asked if it was worth it. In no way deviations are ok nor worth it, but we also have to live for the moment(s), and its a judgment call I made, which I am still paying for with almost no losses (scale-wise) as of this day.
 
But that's the end goal right? Being able to exert control? Once the diet is done, we should all be able to control ourselves, give in to tiny pleasures but make sure not to spiral out of control.
 
To celebrate my mini-victory, I had a mango on Day 23. Had 1 cheek for breakfast and the rest for lunch. I have been putting arugula on my greens and it is bitter! But with the addition of sliced mangoes on it counteracted the bitterness.
 
Day 22- > visited a friend at the hospital and had a good chat. Her pregnancy is not going well, like really not well that it had to be naturally aborted. They weren't expecting it and it is causing her a lot of pain.
 
Afterwards, bf and I went to check a place where he/we can play squash and swim. We are thinking about it. Headed out to watch a late night movie, bf had a popcorn. Its ok.
 
Day 22: deviation free. Meals taken on time, vitamins too
Mood = good, coz I saw my friend, but I am pms-ing
Hunger = not really
 
Day 23 -> went to watch a movie with friends. bf had a popcorn, its alright. smelled really nice though. Afterwards we went to get my kitchen chairs re-upholstered (finally!!!), I cant wait.
 
My friend is still in the hospital.  Boo.
 
Nothing much today, just got hungry while watching chopped :D
 
Day 23: deviation free. Meals taken on time, vitamins too
Mood = was alright
Hunger = none.

No comments:

Post a Comment