Search This Blog

Monday, August 15, 2016

Day 18: The 7pm lunch break

I think Im becoming a bore. I have nothing to talk about that I haven't written about already! Not to mention Im swamped with work today.. Sheesh.
 
Had my breakfast at 11 on the dot, not because I wasn't hungry, but because I couldn't squeeze it in! In the hunger department, not that much which is not what I expected. But all the better for me.
 
Met a friend for coffee again (Im bringing new customers to this coffee place :D) and she was interested with the CD because I told her about the concept of the programme and she has problem with acne and gaining weight. So I mentioned maybe its the food she eats that's affecting her hormones. She's looking into it..
 
Got to eat my lunch at 7! Can you believe that?! I really couldnt squeeze it in! :( I thought I could right after the coffee break but I had too much to do!
 
Given that, my dinner timing is compromised. I dont know if the 8 hour food gap from breakfast to "lunch" is considered a deviation. I still decided to stick to the 5 hour rule. I ate my dinner close to 12 midnight. To make it to 12 and not sleep, I weighed my vegetables for tomorrow's meals. I like cooking in the morning so I left the cooking for the next day. I hung the overdue laundry, ironed my work pants for tomorrow, watched an episode of Chopped and wrote this post. I dont know how the scale will react tomorrow though...
 
Day 18: late dinner, slept late too. 1 fruit under allowance. Vitamins taken.
Mood=good
Hunger= didnt notice if there was any.

No comments:

Post a Comment