Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Day 19: Good news

I want a dog!!! :(
The fit of the work slacks I wore today was comfortable! Wooo-hoo!!! I wore this one 2 weeks ago and it was very snug, but today, it fit me very nicely :) Plus, these pants were from circa 2009!

Happy day.. I cant wait for more positive physical changes.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

In Cohen news, the scales moved in my favor this morning, to which I am glad. I hope this continues over the next 2 days so I can report an acceptable 10 day weight loss in spite of the deviation. I'm not expecting a 3kg loss, but maybe 2?

Got hungry before my next meal today. Hmm.. I was craving for pappa roti buns. I still stuck to my diet, I really cant wait to enter the 60's, because per experience, that's my happy weight :D

I was so hungry today!!!! :'(

Day 19: All meals taken on time, vitamins too. 1 fruit under allowance. Deviation free.
Mood = good
Hunger = yes, very much! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment