Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Day 3: Scrape your apples!

Ive been doing this for a while and Im not sure if a lot of people are aware, but the wax coating on fruits that makes it oh-so-shiny-appealing, doesn't go off with just a rinse. And even if you wash it with soap, nope, the wax coating doesn't fully come off. The only surefire way to get rid of it is to scrape it, look at what I got from my apple this morning!

<- ugh.. yuck..  imagine that going inside your body???


Anyway, the scales continue to go down at an amazing rate, I wonder how much weight I would lose on the 7th day.

1st working day on the plan and it went well. I wasn't tempted by the usual temptations that I succumb to in this place- chocolates and freshly baked papa roti buns! (I can eat 2 in one go)

I planned to wake up at 5 and do yoga, but failed on that one. Will try again tomorrow.

Boy do I get bored easily. Workload hasn't really come in yet so I was either looking for stuff to do online, or thinking about food. It doesn't help that the coffee in the machine sucks big time! And no coffee shop nearby. The coffee sold in papa roti is also not nice. Maybe Ive just gotten used to Tchibo.

By 12 noon, I already had 1 fruit and 1 DC. Was really looking forward to lunch so that I have something else to do. Was craving too, but not for a specific food, but craving to eat something despite of being occupied. Hmmm there sure lies a problem there.

Daily temptations list is starting to take form.... :D

I took my measurements yesterday. I just did a quick one, the important parts. I may have to do it again as I checked my previous chart, it was so detailed and it was in 'cms'.


Had to work late. Reached hone at 8 and cooked dinner. Ate before 9. Meh. 

Day 3: deviation free. 1 fruit under allowance.


No comments:

Post a Comment