Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Day 0: Scared Shit

Same as my entry in June, Im scared asf to fail for the 100th time! During my previous [failed] attempts, I tried my best to plan on how to avoid deviations and eventually spiraling out of control. Whats so different now?
My confidence and determination are shaken but my persistency is still there....
I started working in a new organization 2 weeks ago and today is a full day induction for new joiners. I wanted to start the plan today but as part of the induction, lunch at the cultural center was included. I didn't want to deal with the questions of not eating, so decided ahead that I will just let it be. I had a CD  breakfast and dinner today though (based on old plan).
I was invited for ladies night with old colleagues, its actually a full night of bar hopping. I didn't go, had to drop a friend to the airport.
Oh, and again I start my journey with my TOM! phew..
Tomorrow is the start of the weekend for me, and I've come up with stuff to keep me busy. Lets see if these will help:
- start sanding those old kitchen chairs I want to recycle
- take my cat to the vet
- look for materials for the re-upholstery of the kitchen chairs
- pay bills and get groceries
- clean house
Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment