Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2016

Day 1: Not ideal

My first day didnt start the way I planned it. I wanted to wake up early at 5:30 and take a packed breakfast so I can join my bf for a walk (whie he works) at 6:15.
Routine will have it, I got up at 6 and rushed to get dressed into my joggers and sneaks, didnt weigh (!), didnt measure and didnt make breakfast!
Reached there and walked for about an hour and started my day with coffee. We had to pass by the grocery to get some supplies and reached home at 10. Had my breakfast at 10:30.. late!
Napped in the afternoon and woke up at 4:30 (!!) and had a late lunch. Which means I had dinner at 10 just to keep the 5hour window. So theres my deviation. :'( Food wise Im on track and ate less than my fruit allowance.
I sent a message to my consultant about this. Which is more important, maintaining the 5 hour gap between meals or having your last meal at 9pm. Lets see what she says. (Update 31Jul: the 5hr gap rules. Just dont sleep right away. At least after 2 hours)
Weighing in and measuring tomorrow and will have breakfast at 8! Thats the plan!!
Day 1: not DF

No comments:

Post a Comment