Search This Blog

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Day 2: Easy Breezy

I know its too early to say but this day was easy for me. I did get a bit hungry in the afternoon but not that much that I couldnt control myself.

Woke up on time. Sat outside and finished my coffee. Had my breakfast at 9. Went to the movies at 12 with my packed lunch. Bf had a popcorn and I wasnt even tempted. Ate my packed lunch at home and found myself idle a few hours later and the thoughts of eating crept in.

I think, no, I know, that when Im bored, I think of eating and actually eat mostly junk. So today, i forced myself up and took my cat to the vet. Poor thing, had 2 injections and deworming today.. gave her a treat of her favorite wet food once we reached home.

My allergies today were to the roof! Oh, and yesterday evening, Ive got a splitting headache by the time I went to bed. I woke up to pee at around 3am and my head was throbbing!! Resisted the urge to take pain killers, I had a feeling that its a symptom of detox, just didnt expect it to happen right away. Luckily, it was gone in the morning.

As for my allergies, sneezed almost the whole day (its tiring!) And if I hadnt known any better I could be losing brain fluid! My nose just didnt stop leaking! :/

Saturday is always braai and rugby night at home but this time I excused myself and had my fish salad. Easy.

I dont know if its the new plan, or its the effect in  my head knowing that its the new plan and it should make it easier for me, or that TOM is almost done, but today felt so easy.

Lets see how it goes tomorrow. Work day.

Day 2: deviation free

No comments:

Post a Comment