Search This Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Day 35-36: Feeling good

Oh my goodness what a week. Really hectic at work. Im learning a lot on the field I want to be in but I have to think this through.

Im really fascinated about my temp boss. Why is she like the way she is and how did she become that way? She is brilliant and at the same time toxic. Is she really all what I think she is? Nevertheless I could learn more than thing or 2 from her. I still cant wait to start with my actual boss, Im sure that will be a challenge as well.

Went to the club after work. I havent been in ages! Had my dinner and ate that and just had DC in the club. I was partially deaf when I left that place. Im too old for that shiz.

Slept a lot on Day 36. I didnt feel hungry at all the whole day. I felt eating was a task that and I could have gone more than 5 hours without a meal. I just wanted to sleep.

All is well and I think Im back in the Zone.

Day 35-36: deviation free. Fruit under allowance. Didnt take my vits on both days because I forgot them
Mood=good
Hunger=none

No comments:

Post a Comment