Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Day 45: Deviation

Slept like a log. I woke up feeling that I have slept soooo well. It feels good. Woke up in time for me to make it to my doc appointment. The ENT doc sent me for a hearing test and everything almost normal. Its just that my left ear, it cant hear 1 frequency and the nerves need time to recuperate.
 
Nothing major. She gave me vit b-complex to help and advised to stop the centrum for a week while I take this. I informed my consultant about it. Hopefully it heals up soon. I have another appointment with her after 10days.
 
Got feedback from the clinic that Dr. Cohen is happy with my  lood test and that I should continue with my plan. Why do I feel like somethings not right here? Am I basing it in the slow weight loss not and comparing it to the last time? Ive got other things on my side then, age and the fact that I was fresh off from the gym so maybe that helped me with the calorie burn. Dont know...
 
I plan to use my remaining days to relax anyway so that includes my ears too. Did almost nothing today.
 
Was really craving and my tummy hurt. I started eating provitas and it all snowballed from there. Just dinner time onwards. Disapointing. Very bloated.
 
I need to reign this in and I need to keep myself busy.
 
Day 45: deviation. All allowances taken.
Mood = ok
Hunger = yes. Probably because im not busy

No comments:

Post a Comment