Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Day 40-41: Stressed

I feel really stressed for the past few days, I can feel it in my gut. Acidic. Or am I having too much coffee? I only have 1 really black coffee in a day on an empty stomach. I used to drink more.
 
The work load is coming, and I am foreseeing that I will soon feel that I'm not being paid enough for this. I have no problem with the workload, its fine, but the people, so toxic, not only my temp boss, but from others as well. I guess they are stressed too.
 
I need to find a way to relax myself. I want to stay positive and optimistic. I want these qualities to prevail over others. I don't want to be one of those people who are stressed, overworked and becomes a bitch. Because it tires you out. I feel tired after being angry or mean at people on a continuous basis.
 
Is this why the scale is not moving? Nah. Its been 2 weeks since Im in the 71kg area. I already asked my consultant about this. Im really getting fed up.
 
I cant wait for the long weekend. I want to switch off or just be at home and be quiet and maybe meet with a few friends on one of those days. But for my benefit, I will also try to work so that Im not left behind nor bogged down with emails when we are all back. These people work non-stop.

Other than that, same old same old. Same food, same routine, same thing about no movement in the scales. Im tired of it. Woke up this morning not wanting to weigh anymore because I keep seeing the same frustrating number.

Not going to check the scales anymore.

Day 40-41: deviation free, all allowances taken, vits too.
Mood = im ok, just workload makes me moody
Hunger = none.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment