Search This Blog

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Day 37: Im Zoning!

Today is another good day. I love saying that! :D I met with my previous colleagues from my first job here. We were a small team and after 2 years, we are all working in different companies. And with the looks of it, we are all in a good place now (work-wise). It was a lovely time. It was breakfast and they ordered nice stuff and dessert!(brownies and vanilla ice cream! My soul!) Im a breakfast person, I think its my favorite meal outside. I really eat loads of breakfast items - eggs, pancakes, sausages, bacon (heaps!!!), bread and butter.. its my favorite meal out (did i say that?) :D But anyway, I just had 2 cups of black coffee and enjoyed the chat.
 
1 lady there, i worked with her until my recent move and as we walked out the venue I told her Im back on this diet. She saw me struggle to get back on so many times before and I told her now this time it was different. And I just blurted out "It feels so so good!" She was like, "Really?" "Its not just the weightloss part but I do really feel good somehow." And then she continued to mention that my weightloss is noticeable and that I really look nice at this size, looking happy and healthy. Told her that I also dont feel hungry most of the time now. Just missing taste of the food that I used to eat, but hunger wise, none.
 
Food is our medicine right? Do people really pay for medication to achieve this good emotional state that Im experiencing now? I hope more people knew about this!
 
The change with the scale is still slow, but Im really dropping in size. I wore a 3/4 khaki pants today and it was lose on me. And Ive had this since 2004! Imagine that!? Love it
 
I think this is one of the reasons why I kept trying to get back on the bus in spite of the many failures and dissapointments. Because I have experienced the other benefits aside from weightloss. I cant put a price on the "feeling good" feeling. I feel positive and just light. Amazing what food can do to our overall well-being.
 
Afterwards went out for movies with bf and thr popcorn doesnt bother me anymore. Later, we did some major grocery shopping (the rotisserie chicken smell was drool worthy!). Was tired from walking around. Im ready for this week with my proteins, veggies and fruits.
 
Saturday, rugby night. Wanted to braai but we were both tired. So had my dinner on time.. a PAM stir-fry of everything! :D
 
Day 37: deviation free. All allowances taken
Mood = Good good..
Hunger = None

No comments:

Post a Comment