Search This Blog

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Day 42: The very long weekend has arrived!

And along with it, my last day here with my temp boss! Whooohooo! Well I still have to sit here in this department until next week but that will just be on Wed - Thurs. Then Im off to my actual office location :)

I have 9 days off! whoohoo and I have absolutely no plan. Well not absolutely but nothing like a holiday planned. Just gonna chill at home, be relaxed, do nothing, read, yoga, beach, massage, home scrubs, clean, sit, do nothing! :D

Shopped for tuna and some veggies for a change. Feeling bored with chicken, beef and spinach. Both myself that philadelphia fat free cream cheese just to try. It will be the first time that I will have cheese since I started.

Indulged a bit today. Had a full mango for dinner and had mayo for the 1st time. 

Day 42: deviation free. All allowances taken. Out of vits
Mood = good
Hunger = a bit
 

No comments:

Post a Comment