Search This Blog

Monday, September 5, 2016

Day 39: More old clothes to wear!

Did she really say that?
I'm finding more clothes that fit me better in my closet! :D Too bad I remove tags out because they annoy me, because now, I don't know what size I'm wearing. Work slacks, almost all are loose me. I think its just a matter of days before they wont look good on me anymore.

I was driving to work and I can feel that the blouse I was wearing that I could barely fit into a month before, was fitting me nicely. No struggle or squished parts. It felt nice and I was thinking about how good it is to feel this way. To feel like your in the top of your game (nutrition-wise), that you feel more comfortable about your body and that finally, you cant complain about this anymore!!!!! :D

In other news, I think I'm going to have a 10 day holiday for Eid and I'm just contemplating if I should travel or not. I don't want to waste that time by doing nothing and staying here, but at the same time, I don't want to possibly risk losing momentum. The best thing to do is stay and avoid the risk of spiraling out of control. I will have the same holidays next year. But the effort I've put in, its too much to lose. Hmmmm..

Again, the scale sucks. I don't want to look at it anymore :'(

Submitted my 2nd blood test today. Let's see what Wilma will say about that.

Nothing to report much. Same old. Still no announcement for our holidays. Worked so late that I was able to eat at 11pm.

Day 39: dinner at 11. all allowances taken. vits too.
Mood = ok
Hunger = none




No comments:

Post a Comment