Search This Blog

Sunday, June 9, 2019

34th Day: A Parade of Sugar..

We went to the movies earlier. I was prepared with my packed food (lunch, crackers, fruit and DC) just in case I get tempted with the popcorn. The thing is, we had some time to kill and my BF decided to eat Frozen Yogurt prior to the movie. I love fro-yo's... :( It wasn't so hard to say no to it, but it sure would have been nice to have one. 

We had about an hour to kill before the movie, so we walked around and 30mins before the movie we waited outside the cinema. I observed kids carrying their own chocolate packets, teens with their slushies, families carrying boxes of krispy kreme's and others with their own popcorn, nachos, and soda's. It was basically a parade of sugar and everyone is enjoying it and scarily, oblivious to the fact that what they are having doesn't do the body any good.

Was I envious? Tempted? I honestly do recall the taste of each food and I know I would like the taste too, but I wasn't tempted. I was fine not having it. Why is it that during the programme and being 100% on it makes it so much easier not to eat the foods that you know are bad for you? I didn't have anything outside the plan and I was ok, I didn't crave and I didn't feel deprived.

My sense of smell has become better too, I can actually smell the nachos for a change and still I wasn't tempted. I was thinking: "I would love to have those nachos..." but when I start thinking about the cheese, I stop because at the of my mind I'm not sure if that is even real cheese! 

The cinema was packed and the smell of food was wafting left, right and centre. I can smell everything. Did not matter. I was satiated.

On other news, it's been 3 days and the scale hasn't moved!! It is starting to get to me. I'm still stuck at 80.4kgs. What could have I done?

- meal spacing (timing): ü
- cracker to cracker timing: ü
- 2-3L water intake: ü
- sleep: like the usual

Could it be the switch in Omega 3 supplement??? :(

Day 34: Meals, crackers, fruit and vits taken on time. 1 DC. Deviation free


No comments:

Post a Comment