Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

30th Day: Relaxing

No, this is not me nor my bathroom. How I wish! :)
So I'm following through my plan of taking this break by relaxing in the comfort of our home. All of my friends are all travelling on their own, which I cant help but be jealous of. But hey, I have to make the most of it in any way that I can.

Yesterday, my body woke up before 5am! How about that? But I didnt get up (yikes). I chose to roll around the bed, my alarm going off at 06:30 and 07:30. I managed to get in some more sleep and got up at around 08:40-ish. Feel bad for bf, he had to go to work at 06:30....

Made breakfast, had coffee, did nothing. Listened to books and watched a few episodes of Friends for a good laugh. I havent laughed out loud in a while, so it felt good. 

BF came home from his morning shift and we watched the Alienist. He went for his afternoon/evening shift, I made my lunch and ate on time and prepared my DIY stuff which I have available at home.

1. Hair mask - fresh aloe vera + egg yolk + olive oil -> washed my hair off with sulphate-free shampoo and conditioned it really well. Leave on conditioner post bath.

2. Face scrub /mask - egg white + oats + honey -> toner + face oil

3. Foot scrub - whilst the hair and face mixture(s) processed, I gave myself a foot scrupband used Footlogix stuff which I bought some time ago. Their scrubber (?) is the best. So if you've got some thick ass dead skin on the soles of your foot, this is the best thing you can own for that (Im not paid whatsover to say this). Followed it up with the moisturizing mousse.

Watched more of Friends, laughed some more.

BF came home and we finished the Alienist. Had my dinner.

A totally relaxing day, not worrying about a thing. I kinda feel guilty though. Today I have more stuff to do and will squeeze in a bubble bath and a luxurious oil/salt body scrub at no cost. A friend gave me a relaxing body scrub with essential oils plus a body cream for Christmas that I have used only once. And another one has gifted me for our move-in day a year ago with a bubble bath plus bath salts that I used about twice. So I guess its time to utilize those. I'm lucky I have awesome products at home! 

Lovely.

Day 30: All meals, crackers and vits taken on time. Deviation free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment