Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2019

29th Day: [Very] Long Weekend

Eid Mubarak to all my Muslim friends and readers :) 

I've got a few days left until my 30th day weigh in. Im targeting a 10kg loss which Im behind. I'm going to cut out the diet colas and fruits until my weigh-in day and make sure I have my last meal no later than 8PM. Im not sure if those will help, but I will try 💪💀. 

I've nothing planned during the Eid break (6 days!). I started to stress out on how I will fill those days in. I've got some errands to do but I'm cash low these days so I have to penny pinch. So I thought, I will have totally relaxing days at home, 

1. Wake up as my body does.
2. Have a cup of coffee on the balcony, enjoying the warm mornings.
3. Cook my meals when I feel like it (but on time, but no pressure to cook all of them in one go).
4. Eat on time
5. Clean up when I want to
6. Go for a walk when I feel like it
7. Do yoga if I fancy
8. Sleep well - sleep when I'm sleepy, read when Im not
9. Take my cat to the groomers - no particular day, just make sure its done.
10. Collect laundry - I received laundry vouchers worth $300! so I sent all the clothes I cant be bothered to iron plus everything that needs to be dry-cleaned and permanently creased.
11. Maybe go to the beach
12. Have an at-home spa - talking about DIY facials, hair masks, bubble baths, scrubs
13. Cat-sit
14. Read/listen to my books
15. Improve my knowledge on the job
16. Read diaries in the forum
17. Shop for groceries
18. Get the car serviced

Not going to stress about it, just do them if I can or if I want to. Since I'm in a good head space right now and I feel better overall, I want to continue destressing my mind and body. God knows my work during the Equestrian Season is crazy. Who thought organizing back to back polo tournaments (we've got 15 tournaments in the upcoming season) and show jumping competitions (around 15 SJ comps, maybe more) in a span of 8 months could be so hectic?! Mentally and physically draining, 6-days a week of working long hours.

So I'm using the summer season to relax, but still plan ahead, and this Eid break to basically indulge in the luxury of doing (almost) nothing.

Day 29 - all meals, crackers and vits taken on time. Deviation free


No comments:

Post a Comment