Search This Blog

Monday, June 17, 2019

43rd Day: In With the Old

Wee bit of celebration!!!
Good news, I wore the biggest pair of slacks that I owned in 2005 today!!! The pants were intended to be worn as baggy/loose (wide legged and all) but I'm not complaining. IT fits! I cant wait for the other clothes to start fitting me!!!!



Other than that, I'm on plan and deviation free with the scale stuck on my gains. I sometimes want to kick that scale. Right now, I think I'm more concerned about buying another 3 mos of support from the online clinic than the weight loss itself. I shouldn't be spending USD 159!!!

A friend was visiting the country and I met her for dinner. I ate my packed meal and enjoyed the chat. It was good to see her.



Day 43: Deviation free. 

No comments:

Post a Comment