Search This Blog

Sunday, June 2, 2019

28th Day: Death in the family

My friend's mom died today. We were just talking about her yesterday as my friend was showing me their old pictures together and then today, she died peacefully in her sleep.

I cant imagine my mom passing away. I dont have a lot of fears but this is one of them. Being an expat in another country so far away from my folks is something I question my self from time "What am I doing here? My parents have a few more years left and I why I am spending it away from them." Easy to say to move back home, but Im scared to start all over again. Plus I actually dont feel like returning and settling back home for some reason... 

On the diet side, nothing to report, but I was just really hungry in the afternoon. Had my meal at 4pm, then hunger kicked in after an hour, had a full mango, then hungry again after an hour, so I had my diet cola..

Day 27: All meals, vitamins, fruits and crackers taken on time. Deviation free.



No comments:

Post a Comment