Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

BDay 8-9: Easing in

BDay 8

So I failed to be DV free yesterday.

But, I honestly feel loads better today.. I feel like my face is less bloated.. My colds had somewhat turned down a notch, I feel lighter also.. Im stressing on the word 'feel' coz my tummy is protruding.. its depressing..

Anyway.. another day..

Reached home, ate 1 packet of provitas (!!) but CHOCOLATE AND JUNK FREE TODAY!! whooopeee!!

Ate CD breakfast and lunch, no dinner (fell asleep from 7pm), 2 DCs.

BDay 8, not DV free.




ohhhmm nommm nomm nommm
BDay 9
I am amazed on how sugar affects the body.. For the past weeks that I have been bingeing on chocolates (big time), each day/ next morning, I always felt bloated esp. my face., my overall mood is that of sad or off, I've had consistent colds, and my weight had shot up like anything.

But in just 2 days of reducing my sugar intake significantly (BDay 7- had 1 bar of chocolate, and BDay 8 - no chocolates at all), I felt totally different - the bloatedness [feeling] in my face is totally gone (not in my tummy though :( ), and I really felt loads better mood-wise..

Despite the odd sleep time I had yesterday (slept early, woke up at 12mn, couldnt sleep til 4am), I am upbeat and chirpy :D today and all I can think of is that from today onwards, I can do this.. I can do the CD clean path (Or so I thought)

Breakfast and lunch taken today.. lunch was late.. woke up late due to the Germany -  Brazil match.. BTW, what was that all about??? Brazil was humiliated in their own territority! yikes! 

Binged on Provitas again! :(

had 2 full pakistani mangoes.. yummmm

didnt have dinner.. fell asleep around 7.. woke up now (10:45) completed this entry bec I would.like to sleep.again...if I cook.. i will lose my sleep..

BDay 9, not DV free..

No comments:

Post a Comment