Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

BDay 7: Scary Day

Why?

For the so many attempts of going back on plan, I usually give in on the 2nd day..  :/

Nothing special today, went to work, switching between working and reading on the forum.. Being active there really helps a lot in keeping yourself in check and more confident on being Cohen clean..

How did I feel today? I am detoxing.. Kinda hazy, having the sniffles, light headache, and craving like anything!

Bought myself some tilapia fillets, I havent had fish for some time.. My recipes are the same thing everyday.. I mean how can I spruce up my dishes when I AM NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE ANY HOT SPICES!!!! ( Im still not over this?!) so its basically salt and pepper for me.. no paprika.. no cayenne.. grrrrrr..

Oh, and I booked my car on the weekend. Im getting a red Nissan Juke S. The car will be available by 25th. I hated this car the first time I saw it, but in every occassion that I see it on the road, there were times that I really find it cute and then on the other times, ugly.. Im confused if I like the look of this car or not. :D and thats why I went for it. Weird huh?

Interior, its like the same as a Tiida or a Yaris, Ive read the VW Golf is bigger inside. I used to have a Dodge Charger, and I am a sucker for muscle cars, spacious ones at that. But due to Dubai not getting any cheaper and salary not getting any better, I had to find ways to economize. The time I had the Charger for 4 years, I mostly drove it alone, or with 1 passenger in the front, so I didnt really get to maximize the 'big car'. So Im ok with the cabin space of the Juke. If I will have taller passengers, maybe above 5'9", headroom might be a problem :D as the Juke is sloping towards the rear.

I actually liked the boot of this car, coz there is a covered space where in a 'tray' can be used for storage and can be lifted to reveal the spare wheel storage.. I got kinda excited with this hidden tray to be honest coz who doesnt like to hide their mess?? :D Im thinking my stock of shoes can now be hidden out of plain sight :D I do tend to pile up shoes in the car coz I dont wear them from my home - parking - home.. I park my car in a sandy area at home so wearing slippers is the best way for me..
 
I got a good Ramadan deal with Nissan too- 2yrs service contract or 30k kms, 5year warranty, free 1 year insurance, and 4months deferred payment if I take my loan from a certain bank..
 
Im still reading other reviews, and almost all of the reviews are torn between hating and loving the look of this car.. :D
 
I would have wanted to get the Juke Turbo basic.. I test drove that one and I loved it, but they said its not going to be availabe until Sept and that too not confirmed. And since im economizing, I am telling myself to be ok to go for the non-turbo one.. and maybe get the BHP adjusted to 139 (from 117). That may give me some kick.. some.. not a lot :D
 
Enough of the car talk..
 
I binged on Provitas in the evening + 1 chocolate bar.. well its an improvement.. at least I did not eat 8 chocolate bars today :/
 
All meals and vitamins taken on time.. All cracker and fruit allowance consumed.. 1 DC
 
BDay 7, DV not free!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment