Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Daily Temptations List 2014

I decided to create this post because 5days into my program, I noticed my office had nothing but! junk food to offer us. So I guess, this has contributed to weight gain as well. I will keep on adding as the days go by..

These were all the sweets/junk food available to me during office hours. A rundown:

Day 1: Weekend/No work

Day 2: Birthday Cake in the office - 1 choco mousse and 1 cheesecake

Day 3: Milka chocolates for everyone

Day 4: Cookies, Muffins, sweet bread, chocolates outside the big meeting roomm

Day 5: Chocolates from Zurich being passed around

Day 6: Donuts in the pantry (forgot what it is for)

Day 7 & 8: Weekend / No work

Day 9: 2 sets of chocolate cake, sweets, sweet puffs, bread, German cold cuts, fruits- all provided by 1 colleague in celebration of Women's Day. Later on the in the afternoon, there is a cake again for my colleagues birthday.

Day 10: Danish Cookies and 4 doz of Krispy Kreme Donuts in the pantry - another birthday treat from a colleague. By lunch time, a bowl full of Chocolate Eclaires

Day 11: Caramel Popcorn, Baked Cheesecake from a colleague.

Day 12: None --- wow

Day 13: Cookies and muffins outside the meeting room-- i miss cookies!

Day 14 & 15: Weekend

Day 16: Birthday cake in the pantry

Day 17: Toblerone minis being given out by a colleague who just came back from training in Zurich.. ugh!

Day 18: Pakistani sweets.. I heard its the best.. ; Chocolate covered Danish Cookies just on the aisle table where everyone passes by and can just simply take a piece :/

Day 19: 1) Donuts in the pantry from the other birthday celebrant..
2) Chocolate mousse cake from me :D

Day 20: 1) Cookies during our meeting
2) Orange Cupcakes with cream cheese on top, baked my colleague.. and she bakes awesome!! *whew*

Day 21-22: Weekend / No work

Day 23: Merci chocolates from HO..--> no, merci madamme... :)

Day 24 & 25: Im off work

Day 26: Cookies outside the meeting room

Day 27: none :-O

Day 28 & 29: Weekend / No work

Day 30: Some banana chips and other indian junk food in the pantry.. yummm.. i remember them tasting awesome with a cola..

Day 31: 1) BIG FAREWELL PARTY-- All Turkish Food!!! Smells divine! I havent had turkish food before, so I guess Im missing out on something good... :/

2) Cornetto Ice cream for everybody!! Just as a treat from one of my colleagues...

Day 32: MnMs in a big bowl for everyone! ufff.. I was offered Patchi chocolates by a business contact and I took 3, kept them in my chocolate loot bag inside my drawer. Im starting to have a chocolate collection! :D

Day 33: 25th year anniversary of a colleague. They specifically flew in a chocolate cherry fondant cake from Germany (with the company branding :D). This place is officially killing me [inside] :D

Day 34: none :D

Day 35-36: Weekend

Day 37: 1) A bowl full of hersheys chocolate nuggets from my colleague who just came back from the US

2) Mocha mousse cake for a colleagues birthday ( we have a whole floor of colleagues who know each other mostly)

Day 38: 1 chocolate mousse cake, 1 honey cake, 1 fruit cake-- colleague's birthday.. (yes, big office to fill almost each day of the calendar)

Day 39: none :-O

Day 40: 1 fruit cake tart and 1 strawberry cheesecake -- colleague's birthday (oh yes, almost everyday of the year its someones birthday in the office)

Day 41: 1 chocolate topped cheesecake, 1 honey cake --- colleague's birthday.. (everyday..)

Day 42-43: Weekend/no work

Day 44: None

Day 45: 1 marble cake and 1 ice cream cake for a colleague who got promoted

Day 46: Sri Lankan sweets in celebration of Avurudu (New Year)

Day 47-48: none

Day 49-50: Weekend/no work

Day 51: 1) A choco chip butter cake baked by my colleague
2) easter bunny chocolate on my desk :)
3) 1 apple pie and 1 cheesecake for a colleague's birthday

Day 52: 1) 2 home made loaves of bread and a jar of nutella in the pantry
2) home made gooey chocolatey brownies *drool*

Day 53: Do these count? -> we hosted an official party for our agents at Hard Rock Cafe, so deep fried canapes (mozarella cheese, calamari and the likes) and mini burgers + alcohol are being passed around in front of me from 7:30- 12:00mn

Day 54: Banana chips from India --> if you have never had this, I would say this is one delicious snack you can munch on, I cant seem to stop when I have this.. yummeh..

Day 55: none

Day 56-57: Weekend/no work

Day 58: 1 chocolate ferrero cake & 1 apple pie-- colleague's birthday

Day 59: Farewell party for our RM, its a full on catering from a 5 star hotel..OMG..the food I missed looked so good.. :'( 5 star hotel food, and 5 star hotel sweets.. The amount of food is mind boggling...

That huge carrot cake has taunted me like nothing.. I cried inside for that carrot cake....

Day 60: Tons of left over desserts from yesterday. A lot to fill 2 fridge/s..

Day 61: 1 apple pie and 1 choco mousse cake- colleague's birthday..

Day 62: 1) 1 honey cake and 1 chocolate cake - colleague's birthday
2) brownies to celebrate the 1st year of the youngest department in the company..

Day 63-64: Weekend/No Work

Day 65: Does this count? -- someone brought a chicken salad and 1 choco muffin for me.. I gave it to my colleague..

Day 66-69: None -- but doesnt mean Im deviation free

Day 70-71: Weekend/No Work -- but doesnt mean Im deviation free

Day 72: Donuts in the hallway table.. just because.. no occassion..

Day 73-74: Dont remember, forgot to update

Day 75-77: Out of the country, temptation everywhere

Day 78: None

Day 79: Sacher cake from another colleague of ours.. hmmm nyummm

Day 80: None

Day 81: None

ADay 1: Im off work

ADay 2: Chocolates from a friend who just came back from Vegas. New loot bag started

ADay 3: Combination of 4 birthday celebrations = 4 cakes :-O

- 1 fruit cake
- 1 strawberry cheesecake
- 1 honey cake
- 1 ice cream cake--- > was not able to resist this one :(

CDay 1 - ferrero rocher chocolates from a colleague
             - 1 carrot cake and 1 honey cake for 2 of my colleagues birthday
             - strawberry cheesecake ice cream at a friend's place

DDay 1: None

DDay 2: Colleague's birthday - 2 honey cakes
               Meat from braai *drooool*

DDay 3: Movies- caramel popcorn, nutella crepe (holy crepe!)

DDay 4: Normal snacking by friends

DDay 5 : Chocolate cupcakes baked by my colleague (im glad i was not in office!)

DDay 6: Arabic sweets

DDay 7: None

DDay 8: None

DDay 9: Milka chocolate being passed around..

DDay 10-11: Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment