Search This Blog

Saturday, August 23, 2014

DDay 1-4: ENOOOOUGHHH!!

Ugh!! Im sick of having to repeat day 1 over and over again, its embarrasing! I really hate this.. and I have so many excuses.. World Cup, Iftars, birthdays, going away parties, dates(!), I will start tomorrow.. its endless!

Needless to say, I feel like I have regained everything that I lost. I am scared to step on that scale. For now I am just thinking of getting back to routine. Whatever I weigh at the end of the month, if I do this right, couldnt be so bad, and I will be happy with it.

One day at a time...

Lets roll...

DDay 1 (20th Aug): Looking Good

This day started like any other day. I started it with the intention of being CD clean.

Had yogurt and peach for breakfast. Done.

Day went by until lunch. Ate my chicken with veggie lunch..

Afternoon went by without difficulty. I was like, hey.. i can do this.. let me shop for groceries later..

I wanted to keep the feeling.. and follow through..

I had a plan to meet my friends after work tomorrow and head straight to my "bf" 's house for the weekend (oh yes.. i do have 1 now.. so odd how it happened) 

And there is no way for me to follow through but to prepare 4 days worth of meals.. pack up.. freeze them and just carry it with me and to hell what they would say..

and i did just that. I cooked meals(even breakfast) for 4 days!

Dinner was cauli garlic fried rice with minced beef.. YUMMY!

All meals CD clean, taken on time. Vitamins and cracker allowance too..1 DC

DDay 1: DV free.

Dear God help me!

DDay 2: Ready

This was how I felt this day - Ready. Ready to take on the CD.. ready to take on the weekend... ready and cant wait to be healthy and drop the weight I've gained back..

It was a normal day in the office. Normal hustle and bustle..

There was a birthday celebration in the office. 2 huge honey cakes. I didnt have any.

Met my friends at 8pm for a mani pedi.. had my dinner once they finished with my hands :D after the session, i drove straight to the middleof the desert to join le bf and ze boys for some braai.

Yes, braai.

Surprisingly with all the meat and biltongs... i did not cave in. Just had my last fruit allowance for the day.

Placed my food for the next 3 days in his fridge. Crackers on standby.

Yes, Im ready.

All meals taken on time. 1 vitamin, 1 DC, all crackers within allowance.

DDay 2: DV free.

DDay 3: Stronger than I thought

Woke up around 830 and went outside where we had the braai.. and i love the change of scenery! Trees.. grass.. capt jack the dog.. fresh air.. a bit humid.. but its alright.. 

Made myself a cuppa black.. took my sunnies.. sat on those chairs.. and chilled talking with the boys..

Btw the bf and friends live in the same compound. And they despise veggies! They call it goat food. :D so they made fun of my egg omelette with finely chopped cabbage, mushrooms, onion and tomato.. they looked at me as if im a weirdo. In my head, go make fun of me all you want.. I dont care.. lets see who will have the last laugh! 

By 930, it become quite hot to sit outside so went back in, showered, watched tv and napped.

Went for movies today.. i thought i was only going to be faced by the popcorn temptation.. but hell no..

We watched Hercules AND Lucy. While watching Hercules.. the bf had 1 caramel popcorn and 1 orange and grape slush..and I had 1 DC. The smell of popcorn... daym!!

I ate my lunch during the movie.

Before watching Lucy, he bought another slush AND NUTELLA CREPE. Holy crepe!!! I almost caved!!! Wtf!!!! He knows im doing this, so he is not going to let me have it and of course I cant make him not eat what he wants in front of me as this is my choice.. but mannnnnnnnn..... almost caved..

after 2 movies.. i was triumphant!

We reached home. His flatmate was home. Kept munching on Godiva chocolates.. kept offering me too.. I kept saying "No. Thank you." REPEATEDLY. Oh.. do not underestimate the power of this phrase.

I am certainly craving by evening. For ice cream!! Bf kept saying "No. You will not."

Flatmate saying.. "you passed the junk test in the cinema..do not fail."

Gritted my teeth and ate my dinner. 1 hr later.. ate my last fruit for the day.

All meals taken on time. All within allowance. 2 DCs. No vitamins though.

DDay 3: DV free.

DDay 4: Bring on the Hunger

Day started fine. Woke up by 7 as I slept by 9pm! Cant remember when was the last time I slept so early and had straight sleep. 

Bfs work starts early at 6..so he was out and I spent the morni g sitting in the garden sipping my black cuppa... and capt jack kept me company.. sweet dog.. it was windy today so I stayed there until 930.. had breakfast there. I chatted with the flatmate's gf who was in Tanzania.. i was feeling bored :/

Bf kept popping by though.. once at 8, then 9. He had to do extra work til 10..a new drone came so he  had to check it out.

Today was a chilled out day. Just watched tv.. napped.. since i wasnt doing much.. i felt hungry quickly. I had 1 fruit and 2 crackers before 12noon! My food rationing today was not good. I know i will be rrally hungry by dinner...

i was craving big time! For anything! I am so close to caving in. Flatmate prepared cheese, capers on top of salted crackers! Huwaaahhhhh! I wanted to have even that!! 

But I didnt. Just chugged my DC.

Had my lunch exactly at the 5hr mark. It was tasty btw. I seasoned my tilapia fillet with dried rosemary,thyme, bit of salt, and lotsa pepper.. Stir fried it with boiled cabbage, baby asparagus, mushrooms, green pepper, garlic and tomatoes.. topped it of with an almost ripe mango (1 cheek) YUMMY!!!!!

Watched rugby with the bf. Im starting to enjoy this game :D napped afterwards.. then he had to work again from 4-8.

Was getting antsy. There is a bottle of nutella in the fridge..

by 6, i finished my cracker allowance. All i have left was my dinner

The flatmate came home with his shawarma and curly fries!!! My lord!!! Huhuhuhu i so want those curly fries. I opened another DC.

Had dinner at 8.

All meals taken on time. No multivitamins. Fruits and crackers within allowance. 2 DCs

DDay 4: DV free.


No comments:

Post a Comment