Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2014

DDay 10-11: Tougher than I though

Dissapointment. I gave in.

Afternoon of Day 10, I gave in to my friend's cooking. Probably, I got curious on how that Ukranian pancake would taste like. :( I had 1.5 pancakes, a quinoa beetroot salad with pine nuts and goat cheese, 4spoonfuls of rice and lentils. It was yummmy..

When i reach the bfs place.. braai.. Had a tiny piece of roasted potato and a chicken leg.  I also ate Combos :/

Come next day, deviated again. Breakfast was good. Then went for movies, and had my own small tub of caramel popcorn, munched on combos, all through the afternoon and night (but didnt finish the small pack), had a cup of the quinoa salad, shared a pint of Ben and Jerry's with the bf..

Junk of a weekend.. argh..

Dissapointment.. :'( and Ive got only myself to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment