Search This Blog

Monday, August 25, 2014

DDay 5: Still Hungry

I took an off from work today. Feels good not to be working on a working day :p

Woke up early and spent 3 hours in the garden just soaking up some morning sun and light breeze..

Had my omelette breakfast but it didnt suffice. I felt hungry 1 hour later.. even with the multivitamin..

Im out of crackers..

All I can think about were McDonalds pepper chicken wings..

Went for groceries for more stuff..5 days on the plan.. couldnt break this now. I wanted to pass on the Provitas because from experience, it starts the deviation for me. As much as I wanted to avoid it, i was so hungry and was that close to deviating. I was at the supermarket for chrissakes!! Fruit allowance was over by lunch and my only salvation until i can have my dinner are those damn crackers!! Gave in to provitas.. had 2 pcs within allowance. Im glad to have the rest of my cracker allowance later on the day.

Also had a massage today.. long overdue.. then went to a friends place to finalize our trip 's itinerary.

All in all, its one of those days when you just have to move with the motions.. it could have been better..

All meals take on time, fruits and vitamins too. 2 DCs

DDay 5: DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment