Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

DDay 6: Too Busy.. Is there such a thing?

Back to work.

Slept late last night, so I woke up late as well. I just had a yogurt and fruit for breakfast then cooked and packed my lunch..

I must admit, this diet really works. In a span of 5-6 days, the bloat on my face and tummy has somehow diminished.. It just really works. It makes you think:

why dont you just follow it??

Is it not worth it??

Why do you have to give in to the junk, which you already know does nothing good for you but instant gratification??

Was that instant gratification worth it??

Anyhoo, our office is still up to its abundant self. I came in this morning, went to the pantry for my usual black coffee and there it was-- a huge arrangement of arabic sweets from a colleague available to everyone for the taking, no reason.. no occassion.

Glad that I dont eat arabic sweets. Hmmmm...

I didnt cook my dinner for today as I woke up so late this morning. And by evening, I got so caught up with errands + the dentist visit that it was already 9pm and I havent eaten my dinner. I was so so so hungry to the point of dizzy.

I tried to wait it out, but was kind of impossible to reach home by 9:30. I already had a yogurt for breakfast, so that was not an option. Fruit and crackers allowances are consumed.

By 09:30, I caved. I ate the crackers, half a pack of it to be exact.

When I reached home by 10:30, I searched the forum about skipping meals. I really didnt feel like eating dinner. I just wanted to sleep. All the post about it had a big message of DO NOT SKIP MEALS! Hmm.. I was full from the crackers and I wanted to sleep. So I went to the kitchen and started measuring.

But I stopped. I was not hungry. Why do I have to eat when Im not hungry?

I know that was not so Coheny- Zonious move that I just made, but fact is, Im not hungry. So I kept what I have measured for the next day and went to bed by 12 after winding down in front of the telly.

Brekkie and lunch taken on time, vitamins, fruits and crackers too. 1 DC

Note to self: "ALWAYS have your meals with you. ALWAYS."

DDay 6: NOT DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment