Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2014

DDay 9:: Feeling good..


Because its the weekend! hahaha.. I have a fully packed weekend, starting tonight. Its not all fun though, mostly errands.. with saturday spending time with the beau.

Or could it be Im close to the Zone border?? tee heeeee

Or most probably because I got good sleep. I slept around 11pm yest.

Im travelling next week, 1-2 Sept in AUH and 4-9 in EU. I will not have that much time to clean, cook, pack.. its crazy.

For my 4-9 sept trip. I plan to cook my meals on the 2nd & 3rd evening  (2 meals per day as breakfast I can take from the places Im staying at, they will have eggs or I can buy yogurt :D.) . I can sleep on the flight.

Its best effort time ppl!!!!! I need to lose as much as I can by end of Sept!!!

If the food gets spoiled on the later part of the trip, at least I tried and been on the program for most part of my trip.. If all are preserved, then lucky me! Get to save a lot of euros too.. heheheh..

I didnt have my crackers today, Im glad though, coz I got to consume them in the evening, while Im cooking. At least I have something to eat after 9pm when hunger striked. I just had to condition my mind during the day when I felt hungry. I had my fruits with me.

All meals taken on time today. Vitamins, crackers, fruits were within allowance. 2DCs

DDay 9: DV free

No comments:

Post a Comment