Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

DDay 7: The Ugly Truth

Back at 71kgs.. 

I just heard my heart break a bit right there.

I weighed myself today for the Spring Challenge on the forum. It hurts to update my ticker.. From 63kgs back to 71kgs. Im looking at the silver lining here, at least I was not back to 76.9kgs! thats a good 10 lbs off right here..  :(

Target goal was 57kgs.. which I still think is dangerously low, I'd probably be skin and bones by then. And that is a whopping 14kgs away! 14 fucking kilos!! whew. I am more than glad to lose just 10kgs.

I want this 10kg gone by end of September. But this would mean a lot of sacrificing. I may really have to pack food on my 6 day trip to Munich- Vienna - Zurich.

I have to do this.

Woke up with determination and prepared all my meals for today and tomorrow!! :D I seriously wont let myself end like I did yesterday. But I miscalculated the time that I didnt have enough to cook my breakfast. I thought, I can get yogurt from the only grocery in our office building, a low fat one at that. And it was just my luck that there is only 1 left of the plain low fat yogurt..

Whew...

I went to swimming class today. Cant say I wasnt hungry by the end of it :D  And being prepared with a meal paid off today. I got an impromptu invite for a ladies night! I was just so glad that I had my dinner with me, ate it before meeting the girls, and had 2 diet coke's the whole evening..

Reached home by 12:30 though.. so amount of sleep im sure is compromised.

DDay 7: DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment