Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2014

EDay1: Rinse and Repeat

from a happy bunny to a silly rabbit.. :(
Hola! This is getting silly.. 5th attempt.. whew.

I was not able to keep on the diet whilst on the trip, but man did I move a lot. We walked and walked, hiked and biked for almost a day. The weather was excellent!! sunny with a cool breeze.

When i came back to the desert, I got sick, but still went on with all the social plans and worked as Im supposed to be. I did not get any better. So I decided on Wednesday to just take the day off and try to recuperate somehow. Didnt happen,  I got more sick that I had to take an off on Thursday and see the doctor. Right now, Im on a 7 day medication - antibiotics, paracetamols, anti allergy.


I am back to work on Sunday though, and back on my day 1

Here I go..

EDay 1:

Somebody told me about this before, when I failed my third attempt:

"Rinse and repeat ma'am.. rinse and repeat."

So here I am, not stopping. But its kinda getting silly and not to mention tiring. But whose fault is that?

The day went well, I was so busy that I was not even able to finish my cracker and fruit allowance. However, I think my meals are too salty. Hmmm.

I still have the sniffles, still on medication, voice still sound a bit sick, but Im definitely better.

All meals taken on time, vitamins too. Crackers, 1 fruit, 1 DC. 1 hour swimming class today.

Eday 1: DV free

No comments:

Post a Comment