Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Paralyzed

I've been going about this diet for the past 4 months and I cant seem to get back on the bus. Is it really because:

1) I dont want it enough?
2) Im procrastinating?
3) Im rebelling against the rigidity of this plan? -- I found myself saying this several times "fuck it! im gonna have that ice cream / chocolate / normal people lunch. This is too difficult!!!!"
4) I AM BEING A BIG BABY

I am overthinking this that I am getting desperate, dissapointed, angry, and discouraged with myself. To top that off, I dont like what I see in the mirror everyday.

I want to do so many things with myself that I am drowing with my own confusion.

I know the answer:

Streamline
Prioritize
Focus

But how?? Its so frustrating man! I learned this in business school, and yet and behaving like a dumbass!

Whew, a lot of negative self talk right there..

I spoke to a friend, and he also got irritated that he said, take all of that, put it in a room, lock it there, and think or do other things. Distract yourself!

I am a very multi-tasker but right now.. I feel stunned

No comments:

Post a Comment