Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2014

EDay 4: Hungry

Woke up.. glad the scale has moved down.. -400gms

I will stop updating now. I used to update every 7days, so Im going to do just that. But I guess my first week wouldnt show much.. I guess its the meds..

Today was pretty hectic.. But I felt a crash around afternoon, I felt hungry. I wanted to have those polvorons.. anything! I tried all the advices on the forum-- drink more water, have tea, get busy, more water and I did so, with a minor argument going on inside my head about deviating or not deviating

Me: 1 polvoron.. how could it hurt?
Me: Arghhh! you know you cant just have 1 polvoron!! you know it!! And then 3 days will be wasted

It went on for some time, and before I knew it, its time to leave for my last swimming class. I need to start practicing after this.

Weekend is yet to come.. lets see then.

All meals taken on time, 1 fruit, vitamins and crackers too. 1 DC

EDay 4: DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment