Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

EDay 2: Holey Moley..

Ok.. today was... ugh!
 
There was a birthday celebrant in the office and she had her carrot cake for everyone around 10:30 in the morning.. on top of that, she pulled out, 2 big bowls of lindt choco balls!!!
 
I bravely said "No thank you." but  my head was saying: "kill me.. kill me now!"
 
I took a few of those chocolates for the bf. Seriously.. how tough am I? hahahaha
 
Around 12pm, I realize.. dang! Oktoberfest is coming up.. and I realized I will be around 3 wks in if I keep this up.. Office will be having hosted events, similar to the Maifest ones I organized for our agents.
 
Will I be as strong enough then?
 
Then at 2pm, I realized.. dang! If I do this straight, I figured it will take 2 months to lose the weight that I have to lose and that will be exactly 7days away from my next trip.. And this trip is a trip back home.  Itinerary is not final yet, but what I know is that I have 2 clubbing nights, 1 hen's night and 1 wedding to attend to.
 
Should I start refeed earlier so I dont sabotage this???
Im getting ahead of myself and I am not even over the 10day detox period. Or the 1st wkend challenge.
 
At 5pm, colleague came in and distributed chocolate muffins for everyone. Took 2, to be given to the bf. This is not good... for him :D
 
Hmmm..
 
Today was alright. Had to endure the popcorn and nacho smell as I watched Maze Runner..
 
All meals taken on time (well dinner at 10), vitamins, fruits and crackers too. 2DCs.
 
EDay 2: DV free.

No comments:

Post a Comment